Saturday, June 20, 2009

HAPPY DADDY'S DAY

Ellie: Hey Stretch, we got the bestest daddy in the whole world, we gotta think of a neat surprise for Daddy's Day.

Stretch: I know, lets jump on him and give him lots of kisses all over his face to wake him up.

Ellie: That's no surprise, we do that every morning. It's gotta be something different, something he wouldn't be specting.

Stretch: I got it, lets follow him around all day and sit at his feet when he's on the computer.

Ellie: We do that too, I told ya, it's gotta be something we don't normally do. Now think.

Stretch: How bout we sit on his lap and let him pet us while we're watching TV.

Ellie: Stretch, why do you keep thinking of things we already do, it's gotta be different so it'll make Daddy's Day special.

Stretch: OK Miss Know It All, YOU think of something different.

Stretch: Well, come on, you're so smart you should be able to do this with your eyes closed.

Ellie: Give me time, I'm thinking.

Ellie: Hey, I got it. We can come when he calls, stop barking when he tells us to. We can listen to him for a change today.

Stretch: Yeah, that'll be a good surprise for Daddy, he'd never spect us to do that.

Stretch: Ellie, I don't think we could do that ALL day.

Ellie: OK, I've got it. We'll split it. I'll do whatever he says for the first hour. You do it the other 23.

Stretch: Yeah, that's good. Then we both won't have to try to behave the entire day. You've sure got some good ideas Ellie.

Ellie: Having a sister who's a few kibbles short of a meal sure helps.





Happy Daddy's Day Daddy, We Love You

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO



No comments: