
Stretch: I don't know what it is about fabric that makes a dog want to eat it. It's especially fun when it has that fluffy white stuff in it. We like to try to pull it out then we pretend we're living someplace cold and it's snowing. Ellie will even put some on her chin and pretend she's Santa Claus. Well, she does have red fur. I just like to pull it out then run out of the room and see Ellie get in trouble for it. What can I say, Santa works for Ellie, running works for me.

Ellie: Tonight we committed the ultimate sin. Tonight we killed Chili Pepper. We didn't mean to. We were throwing him around the room and chasing him when suddenly we found ourselves playing tug of war. Next thing you know there's a couple of holes in him and that's when it happened. We saw that fluffy white stuff sticking out and we just had to pull it. I must say, it was fun but I'm really going to miss old Chili. Mommy says he's just a little thinner than he was before but he's not ready for the garbage yet, she's going to sew his holes closed. That's what she said about the bed in our cage but we haven't seen that in a couple of months now.

No comments:
Post a Comment