Stretch: What did she say?
Ellie: It's a bad word and I can't repeat it.
Stretch: How do you know it's a bad word?
Ellie: It's the four letter word. She says it every once in a while when we're getting excited about going bye-bye in the car.
Stretch: But STOP isn't a bad word.
Ellie: No, that's not it. There's a real bad word she says when we don't listen to her and stop.
Stretch: But NO isn't a four letter word and it's not a bad word either. Please tell me what it is.
Ellie: OK, You asked for it but I warn you it's pretty bad and it's going to make you cover your ears and shudder.
Stretch: I can take it.
Ellie: She says if we don't stop we're going in the C A G E.
Stretch: OH NO! Mommy said a bad four letter word. I hope Daddy doesn't find out or he may wash her mouth out with soap.

4 comments:
Ollie's so spoiled I don't even think he knows what a cage is. He probably should though. Haha.
Since Ellie can't be trusted around anything fabric we can't let her run free when we're not home. She hates the cage though and will try everything not to go in.
She has us wrapped around her finger though. She'll look so pitiful almost pleading with us not to make her go in there that we cave and take them both with us. They love car rides.
Oh, I hope the cage doesn't come out and you are behaving yourselves. Although, I have 2 little Chihuahua friends and they love their cage. I guess it is what you make it.
Mommy and Daddy never put us in the cage for being bad only when they're going outside and we can't go.
Stretch goes in the cage when told to. Me (Ellie) try to hide under Mommy's chair but she always finds me and makes me go in. I think I need to find a better hiding spot.
Post a Comment