To get things ready Mommy and Daddy told us we have to be on our best behavior. I guess that means no chewing on the furniture or toys that don't belong to us. We also can't growl and bark at them when they move. It's fun to bark and chase someone new around the house but Daddy said we'll be punished and go in our cage if we do that.
We've met Sister and Niece before but this is the first time Fiancé and His Brother will be here. I think this is the first time His Brother will be in the good ole' USA. They're going to get a taste of what makes American's tick. Thanksgiving Dinner. Yes, we're going to have a HUGE turkey with stuffing, potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce and our favorite pumpkin pie. We're going to show them just how American's eat.
Maybe if we feed them enough they'll be too stuffed and tired to get back on that plane for Sweden and have to stay here forever. Wouldn't that be neat. If that doesn't work it might be worth it to chew their plane tickets so they'll HAVE no way of going back to Sweden. Yeah, a few days in the cage is a small price to pay to keep them here.

3 comments:
Hmmm...is that a minipin???
Thank you for stopping by.
I take it you're asking about Stretch, the black/tan one. She's a chihuahua/dachshund/rat terrier mix. Ellie, the red one is a mini dachshund.
Ah, yes...that one :) She looks just like my mini-pin pretty much. I thought maybe she was a chihuahua though and thats why, I guess. she is part chi!
Funny, I saw a tv show the other day about chi/dachshund mixes. They are becoming as popular as the golden doodle... they are calling them chiweenies. lol
Tracy
Post a Comment