I love car rides. When Mommy and Daddy are getting putting their shoes on I know that means they’re going in the car and I start begging them to take me along. I’ve been that way since I was a little pup. I sit in the back seat and people watch but sometimes Mommy or Daddy (depending on who’s not driving) will let me sit in their lap. That’s real fun because I can see out the front window and pretend we’re in the Indianapolis 500 and going really fast. I just don’t like it when they stop the car because if I’m not sitting just right I end up falling to the floor. It doesn’t hurt but it is a real shock to be looking out the window one minute and nose down on the floor the next. Sometimes when that happens I pretend I’m skydiving and my parachute didn’t open and I miraculously survived. I like pretending.

I’m not sure if I like car rides or not. I pretend I do when Mommy and Daddy are going out and I beg them to take me with them. Once we’re in the car and moving I get a little freaked and start fussing a little. OK I fuss a lot, then I either get yelled at to stop fussing or the one not driving will hold me and talk in my ear to keep me quiet. The best part of car rides is when the person driving gets out of the car. Then I jump in that seat, stand with my front paws on the steering wheel and pretend I’m a Nascar driver. I try to make the VROOM VROOM sound but it doesn’t sound right coming from me. Of course when I’m driving I always have Stretch as my backseat driver and boy is she good at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment