Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ellie Had a Accident on Mommy

Boy did Ellie get in trouble tonight. We just finished watching American Idol (I love Simon) and started watching The Mentalist when Mommy started calling Ellie. Ellie didn’t want to go to Mommy so she ran behind Daddy’s legs. Daddy picked Ellie up and gave her to Mommy and then Mommy started yelling at her. There’s a hole in the arm of the love seat and Ellie got blamed for it. I didn’t mean to laugh but when Mommy was yelling at Ellie and showing her the hole Ellie went potty on Mommy’s lap. I know it wasn’t funny but the look on Mommy’s face when it happened. Mommy didn’t yell at Ellie for pottying on her lap, she just looked at Daddy and said “She peed on me.”



I don’t know what happened. Tonight I got in trouble for a hole in the arm of the love seat. Mommy started yelling at me and I was shaking. I got so scared I had an accident on top of Mommy. The first time I chewed a hole in the couch Daddy didn’t talk to me for two whole days. Tonight they only stayed angry for a little while. The thing is I don’t remember making that hole. Sometimes Stretch chews on things too but I was the one that got caught the first time and now every time there’s a hole they automatically yell, “ELLIE.” It’s no fun always being blamed for something that both of us do. We’re not allowed in the bedroom by ourselves because there was a hole in Mommy’s blanket. Now we’re being kept out of the front room. Pretty soon we won’t be able to go anywhere in the whole house and that’s not fun. I need my freedom, I need to run and play and explore. I hope one of these days Mommy and Daddy will see Stretch doing something bad and stop blaming me for everything.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, oh. Would a chew bone help? You must help your family keep their nice furniture and life will be happier. You can do it, Ellie.

Dee said...

Mommy and Daddy got some awful tasting stuff called Bitter Apple and sprayed it all over the furniture. They also got Stretch and Me a toy that they put a treat in and we have to get it out.

It's takes a long time to get that treat. I thought toys were suppose to be fun, this one sure ain't.